Saturday, November 20, 2010

Work Hard Play Hard...All in One


I've just started my new career as a Flight Attendant and it has been an adventure! 3 months so far so I'm pretty fresh off the boat or plane I should say...haha. Despite the three weeks of intense training and the constant crappy reserve newbie schedule I must endure I have been having a blast. Especially when I'm getting paid to hangout in other cities and check out the sites becoming more like a vacation then work. I am just barely returning from a 5 day stay in Chicago. I've never been to the Windy City before so it was definitely a treat to explore the place as well as being fortunate enough to have 3 other reserve flight attendants there to keep me company. I'm bummed I didn't get to see some of my friends from my training class living there though so I'll be coming back to kick it with them soon. But I did hangout with my girl Sharla from my class it was the first time I had anyone from training to work with...so great. Not only is hanging out with the crews and checking out different cities a great perk to the job so is my free travel benefits. Now I can fly basically anywhere for free or super cheap. I already have been able to visit my bestest friend cousin Charli in Pennsylvania for only a couple of days and plan to be putting the travel benefits into more use this december to go to St. Thomas :) Because life is just becoming so exciting with each travel experience I decided to try and document most of my trips about the flights, the sites, and the people. With so much down time in the hotel on certain trips this will be a great way to pass that time and show the exciting life of a flight attendant for others.
Chicago Trip Pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment